THE THOR CLOG CHEF SHOE BLACK
Notoriously known as a powerful God of war in Nordic mythology, Thor is indeed a fitting name for this bloody tough clog chef shoe. Ready2Rock has Partnered up with the Suecos (sway-coze) shoe range because is designed exclusively for trades that are on their feet all day, these shoes help protect your knees, back and feet whilst you work. As ex-chefs at Ready2Rock, we know first hand, or er foot, how important it is to be wearing good quality chef shoes as we didn’t when we were younger and we are paying dearly for it. Most of our chef days we choose the good ole Birky and now when we throw ourselves back into kitchens to test chefwear we have Sciatica (OMG SO PAINFULL) and now also unable to walk in the mornings due to Plantar fasciitis (AKA – BLOODY SORE HEELS SYNDROME) So we’ve chosen Suecos for their high support features – and no the person writing this is not that old at all(36) . ALSO NOTE: THESE ARE NOT A DAMN CROC SHOE. !!!! 😉 Features of the Suecos
- Strong EVA cap for more protection,
- Rubber slip-resistant outsole that over exceeds industry standards,
- Lightweight Footwear that won’t weigh you down.
- Support you back and knees while you work.
- The high-tech sole provides better grip and surpasses the most demanding industry standards on dry, wet, soapy and oily surfaces.
- Highest anti-slip category (SRC) speciﬁed by EN ISO (European standards)
- Good Support for your feet in the design of the innersole
- Your choice helps the underprivileged -A Clog for a Clog, for every pair sold Suecos puts a pair of shoes on to a struggling kid!
- Be pain-free after 35 + Don’t be like us and choose bad footwear- it really hurts later on!!!
The difference between the Thor and the Magnus chef shoes
Magnus has the super-duper extra supportive removable innersole. It’s got amazing arch support and really nice to stand in. The Thor has a comfy sole, but not removable or as supportive for the arch of your feet. Magnus – no holes at all. Thor has 6 air holes around the shoe Magnus has a different grip on the sole to the Thor – both are made to high non-slip standards. Both have a moveable strap piece, it can add extra height to the back of the shoe or be move forward if you prefer not to have the extra height. It’s however you prefer to wear them, personal preference. For more information here are the links to the International site and the Australian site and their Clog for a Clog info page. Suecos Au Clog for a Clog Suecos Int